Your satisfaction is our primary concern and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond within 24hrs.
- Returns or Exchanges
- We are happy to exchange or refund an item within 30 days of purchase*. Please return using the returns authorisation form.
We would require the item to be returned unused, preferably in original packaging, if original packaging was not retained we expect the item to be packaged and returned in a way not to occur any damage.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on personalised / customised TORRO products.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned are damaged or are not fit for re-sale. Alternatively, if the item is not returned in saleable condition, then we reserve the right to deduct up to 50% from your refund to return the item to a saleable condition.
Free postage is not provided for returns and exchanges unless the return is due to our error. TORRO Cases cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
If we are unable to fulfil an exchange request a full refund will be provided on receipt of the returned item. Your refund will be credited to the original payment method i.e. credit card, Paypal account.
*THIS MAY BE EXTENDED OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD.
- Faulty Return
- Should you experience a manufacturing fault with your TORRO case within six months of purchase, we will aim to repair or replace the product. If we are unable to fulfil, a refund will be provided on receipt of the returned item. Your refund will be credited to the original payment method i.e. credit card, Paypal account. TORRO products are built to withstand day to day ‘normal’ use, however as a wear and tear product, signs of everyday handling are expected. Please understand that damage to a product incurred by the user is not covered in this six-month warranty. This includes: wear and tear, puncture damage, use of chemicals on the leather, and any damage from overloading card slots/pockets.
To accept any faulty return, we require an email prior to returning, including the following information:
- Proof of purchase i.e. receipt or name and order number.
- Details of fault and a photo of the fault is preferred.
If we have authorised the return, we will provide you with a pre-paid returns label to return the item to us. The item does not need to be in original packaging, but we expect for the item to be packaged in a way not to occur any further damage. Authorised returns must be returned to us within 10 days of authorisation, unless otherwise agreed.
TORRO cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us if the return policy has not been adhered to.
- Compatibility issues
- TORRO cases are designed to fit specific devices. The specified device for the product is listed within the product description. TORRO cannot be held responsible for use of a TORRO product when the customer is attempting to use the product for an unspecified device. TORRO cases are built to be used in conjunction with mobile electronic devices and a number of TORRO cases contain magnets, i.e for case closure. This is outlined in the product description, so that the user can make an informed decision as to whether they wish to use a product which contains magnets. TORRO cases have been tested and are safe to use with their specified device, however we are unable to test all software functionality and compatibility on all devices, particularly with all third-party apps. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that there will not be occasions whereby magnets can interfere with certain aspects of software. The primary function of the case is to protect the hardware of the device and we do not consider minor inconveniences of software restriction to be a manufacturing fault of the case or cover.
- Returning a promotional item
- If your purchase is a part of a multiple order at an overall discount, for example a gift set containing various products, the FULL set can be returned for a refund as per 'refund/exchange' criteria cited above. If a single item from within the order has a manufacturing fault then the item will be repaired / replaced in line with the above 'faulty returns' policy. In the event a refund is applied for the product, the refund will be applied at the discount rate for which it was purchased. For example: a gift set containing 4 items was purchased for £100, two of the items retail at the time of purchase was £40 each, one was £50 and one at £20 making the total RRP of the items if bought separately £150. The overall discount for purchasing the gift set is 33%. If a refund was to be applied on the item with an RRP of £20 then the customer would receive £13.34 as recompense for the relative single item purchase price. If your purchase is in conjunction with a 'free' item and you wish to return the item which had the monetary value at the time of purchase then you will receive a refund at the discounted rate. For example: an item purchased at £24.99 and you receive another item 'free' that has the monetary value of £15.99 then you will only receive a refund for £9.
- Any Questions?
- If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact our Customer Care team who will be happy to help you:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Or write to us at B.A.M Worldwide ltd, Unit 4B, New York Way, New York Industrial Estate, Shiremoor, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE27 0QF.
This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights. By purchasing an item from our website, you are agreeing to our returns policy as set out above.